|Subject:||Who can post messages on the public forum|
|Creation date:||6/10/09 10:49 AM|
|Last modified on:||9/3/09 3:45 PM|
Who can post messages on the forum
There are two types of users who can post messages:
- Anonymous (enabled by default)
- Logged in users
When Anonymous posting is disabled, the system will only allow new postings from authenticated users. Every person who needs to post a message must create an account using his/her email address.
Enabling/Disabling Anonymous postingsFollowing steps show how to enable/disable anonymous postings.
- Log in to your website as an Administrator
- Select the Custom Applications tab and then click Discussion Forums
- On the next screen select Forum Configuration
- Select NO for Allow Anonymous posting