Uploading images to a photo album
You need to prepare the pictures in your album before uploading them to the server. This includes:
- Rotating pictures clockwise or anti-clockwise so they appear correctly.
- Compress one or more images into a zipped file. This way you only upload one file rather than uploading them individually.
Follow the steps below to upload images to a photo album
- Log in your your site as an administrator
- Select the on Custom Application tab and click the link for Photo Album
- Click on Upload an album
- Specify a value for Album name, description and a viewing key. Viewing key is useful if you decide to lock this album from unknown users on the Internet. Every user who want to see this album will have to provide this key before viewing images.
- Click the browse button to locate the zipped file containing your images.