10 Minutes Web » How it work
Uploading other files
Often you will need to share files other than images, such as .PDF, .DOC and .MP3, on your website. Following steps show how to transfer such files from your machine to the server
- Log in as an Administrator
- Click Upload Other files on the editor bar
- You can upload up to five files. Click the Browse button to select files from your machine
- Finally, click Upload
- Once the files are transferred, the system will display a list files that have been uploaded
Difference between uploading images and other files
Although images are also binary files, they are treated differently by the system.
There are two major difference between uploading images and other files:
- Images are uploaded in a different folder. The URL for uploaded images becomes /resources/YourImage.gif
- Zip files are automatically extracted when uploading images.