|Subject:||What happens when a customer places an order for your restaurant|
|Creation date:||6/11/09 3:51 PM|
|Last modified on:||9/3/09 1:44 PM|
What happens when someone places an online order
Two things happen when someone places on order on your restaurant's website:
- An email gets sent to you. You can also receive this email on a mobile phone.
- Our system can send a fax to a number you specify
Specifying email recipients and fax numberFollow the steps below to specify email recipients and a fax number.
- Log in to your website as an Administrator
- Select Custom Applications tab and click Restaurant Menu
- Click Order Management
- Ensure Enable online ordering is checked
- Specify a value for Notification email and fax number.