10 Minutes Web » Knowledge Base
|Subject:||Adding a new event in Event manager|
|Creation date:||6/10/09 11:39 AM|
|Last modified on:||9/23/09 10:11 AM|
Adding a new event in Event Manager
Follow the steps below to add a new event
- Log in to your site as an Administrator
- Select the Custom Applications tab and click Events Management
- Click Add new event
- Specify event's name, date, time and location
- Check RSVP recipients box to allow users to submit their RSVP
- Type in a description for the event in the body area.
Add a comment to this document
Do you have a helpful tip related to this document that you'd like to share
with other users? Please add it below. Your name and tip will appear at the
end of the document text.